My team and I enjoy facilitating interactive marketing training sessions where audience members leave with actionable best practices in social, mobile, as well as Hispanic/Latin American marketing. We personalize each presentation to your company/audience and oftentimes incorporate case studies from my two books.
My presentation and workshop topics include:
- Digital Marketing Strategy in 5 Steps – Success stories from my book (in Spanish)- “E-X-I-T-O: Su Estrategia de Marketing Digital en 5 Pasos”
- Digital Storytelling & Content Strategy: How you can tell and distribute viral stories via social and mobile media
- Social Media Listening: What are consumers saying about your brand? How listening via social media can lead you to marketing success
- The end of the digital divide: The growth of the Internet via mobile phones in Latin America and US Hispanic markets
- Internationalization & Cultural Customization: Expanding your business abroad via digital media
- May 6 – TelaViva Movel Conference – WTC Events Center in São Paulo, Brasil
“The web reader becomes a mobile reader: how can news media groups react to this transition?”
Smartphones and tablets are replacing printed magazines and even regular websites as the main channel for reading the news among youngsters. What should be the strategy of traditional news media groups ins this context? How can they partner with new reading tools? More Information (in Portuguese)
- May 6 – 21212 Startup Incubator – Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Design, Curation, and Community – The 3 Elements of Success for Flipboard
- May 19 – Private Event – L’Oreal in Mexico City
5 Steps to Success in Digital Marketing: E-X-I-T-O
- July 15 – 5 Steps to Getting Clients via Digital/Social Media: E-X-I-T-O – Richmond, VA
Want to learn how to use your website, Google, Facebook and other digital media channels to get new clients? Attend this session at the Virginia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce to find out how. Joe Kutchera will provide lunch for those who attend and raffle off copies of his 2 books. Register Now!
You can watch my presentation from Authors@Google here:
Please contact me so that we can set up some time to discuss the objectives of your upcoming event.
- December 11, 2014 – Webinar/Google Hangout – Latina Bloggers Connect – Tips On Using Flipboard To Grow Your Audience
- November 13, 2014 – IAB Ecuador Digital Summit – Desarrollo de contenidos para redes sociales
- June 19-20, 2014 – Silicon Beach Fest 2014 – Panel discussion on Hispanic marketing
- February 26, 2014 – Webinar on Key Trends in Hispanic Digital Marketing
- November 4, 2013 – Total Market Influence: How to listen to, engage and develop content for multicultural audiences on social media at 2013 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference, Los Angeles
- October 17, 2013 – EXITO Book Presentation and Panel at Foro México de Publicidad y Medios, Mexico City – with Mercedes Lopez Arratia of Banamex and Igal Rubinstein of S.com.mx