My team and I enjoy facilitating interactive marketing training sessions where audience members leave with actionable best practices in social, mobile, as well as Hispanic/Latin American marketing. We personalize each presentation to your company/audience and oftentimes incorporate case studies from my two books.
My presentation and workshop topics include:
- Digital Marketing Strategy in 5 Steps – Success stories from my book (in Spanish)- “E-X-I-T-O: Su Estrategia de Marketing Digital en 5 Pasos”
- Digital Storytelling & Content Strategy: How you can tell and distribute viral stories via social and mobile media
- Social Media Listening: What are consumers saying about your brand? How listening via social media can lead you to marketing success
- The end of the digital divide: The growth of the Internet via mobile phones in Latin America and US Hispanic markets
- Internationalization & Cultural Customization: Expanding your business abroad via digital media
- November 13, 2014 – IAB Ecuador Digital Summit – Desarrollo de contenidos para redes sociales
You can watch my presentation from Authors@Google here:
Please contact me so that we can set up some time to discuss the objectives of your upcoming event.
- June 19-20, 2014 – Silicon Beach Fest 2014 – Panel discussion on Hispanic marketing
- February 26, 2014: Webinar on Key Trends in Hispanic Digital Marketing
- November 4, 2013: Total Market Influence: How to listen to, engage and develop content for multicultural audiences on social media at 2013 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference, Los Angeles
- October 17, 2013: EXITO Book Presentation and Panel at Foro México de Publicidad y Medios, Mexico City – with Mercedes Lopez Arratia of Banamex and Igal Rubinstein of S.com.mx