What were your favorite books of 2015? I would love to hear what you read and found interesting. Send me a note via my contact page.
Over the holidays, I plan on catching up on some reading, especially these 2 books:
Logra Tu Dream: How 50 Successful Latinos & Latinas Turned Their Dreams Into Reality by Arturo Nava (in English). Arturo interviews inspirational Latinos, providing readers with insights into the mindset, actions and habits that enabled these influencers to overcome barriers and conquer fears, to achieve what they once thought impossible. Download the FREE AUDIOBOOK here.
Can’t Buy Me Love by Rafael Jimenez (in Spanish), available on iTunes, is about the impact that digital media has made on brands, advertising agencies and people.
Some of my favorite books from 2015 include:
- Got Your Attention? by Sam Horn
- The Crossroads of Should and Must by Elle Luna
- ReWork by the 2 founders of 37 Signals
- Transitions: Making Sense of Life’s Changes by William Bridges
- Yes, And: How Improvisation Reverses “No, But” Thinking and Improves Creativity and Collaboration Lessons by 2 executives from The Second City
- La Belle Créole: The Cuban Countess Who Captivated Havana, Madrid, and Paris.
Wishing you and your family a happy and relaxing holiday season!