The following 5-step E-X-I-T-O marketing and innovation service provides the foundation to my workshops and keynote presentations. My team and I will develop an agenda for your digital marketing or Latin American/U.S. Hispanic marketing strategy sessions with a series of videos, discussions, and exercises during each step:
The detailed list of discussion points during each phase of the workshop is as follows:
E = Escuche – Breakout discussion on “listening”
- Discovering your content strategy: What content do people really want? On which networks?
- How to find influencers: Which thought leaders are “hubs” for your product?
- Setting up your social media listening center: Which tools? (Paid, free and visualization tools)
- Defining your social response process
- Crawling opinion-rich sites like Amazon to uncover what people buy and why.
X = eXperimente – Developing your marketing strategy using personas
- Names, demographics, and habits of each “persona”
- Day-in-the-life of each “persona”
- Biggest problems to solve for Latino “personas” – and best incentives/rewards? Gamification?
- What kind of content does your user consume most?
I = Integrate – Integrating your stories and responses across platforms
- Do your offline, online and in-store customer service responses tell the same story?
- What is your company’s overall “purpose” or “mission”? Is it clear to your target audience?
- Do your customers clearly understand your mission and how you help the world?
T = Transform your audience into a community through content/storytelling
- Push vs. Demand content trends
- Starting a community from zero – how? Invite influencers and thought leaders?
What will motivate your users to engage on your social media pages?
Types of content: text, photo, and video
- Refining your content strategy: What content do people really want?
O = Optimize – Ongoing improvement through learning what works best
- Success metrics in content marketing
- Benchmarks in measurement: Website, social, mobile, and word of mouth
- Integrating outside measurement sources e.g. comScore, Quantcast, Google Trends, Google Analytics